Sortly simplifies working with a team by allowing you to give team members, employees or customers access to a specific section of your inventory. This way, they see or interact with only the items that are relevant to them.
Sortly supports three types of users. Owners and Admins will have complete access to all folders in your account. When you add a “member,” they cannot see any information until given access by an owner or admin. Members can be given view-only or edit and update permissions.
Note: Adding users and assigning permissions is only available in Sortly Advanced and Ultra plans. The Sortly Free plan does not support multi-user access.
See the video below:
When adding a new user, you must select what level of permission they will get. There are three different kinds of user permissions as listed below:
1. Owner - Access to all folders and settings
2. Admin - Access to all folders but limited setting (cannot add/manage users or update billing information)
3. Member - Access to single or multiple folders. Members can be assigned "edit" or "read-only" access for each folder you want them to access. See screenshots below to give a "member" access to folders.
Steps to give a "Member" access to folders
1. Click on the "Permissions" icon on the folder menu
2. Click on the "Add member" button.
3. Select Member, Select permission level, permission expiry date (if needed), and click Add.