Advanced search is an extremely useful for users looking to get better visibly and greater insights into their inventory.
It enables users to look for items across their inventory by filtering them down using details like - Folder location, Sortly ID, Tags, Price, Quantity as well as any custom field they have created in the system
With the Advanced Search feature users can:
- Search for specific items matching a set of defined criteria
- Create lists of items based on certain conditions
- Export those results into PDF or CSV documents
Advanced search is currently only available on the desktop version of Sortly.
Please see the screenshots below to learn how to search, filter and export your inventory using Advanced Search
1. Tap on the Advanced Search icon in the main menu
2. Select multiple filters and click "apply filter"
(Options include - Folders, Tags, SID, Quantity, Price, Custom Fields
3. Apply options in the top menu to continue to "Sort" your items.
4. To export a report/list - Use the "select" option to "bulk select" entries and then tap on "export". Follow the steps in the export menu to export via CSV (excel) or PDF.