Entries are how Sortly calculates the amount of information you can add to your account based on the plan you've selected. Every unique item or folder (based on Sortly ID) counts as an entry.
Sortly free users have 100 unique entries available to them, Sortly Advanced users have 2,000 unique entries to them, and Sortly Ultra users have unlimited unique entries available to them.
- The item quantity does not affect entry count.
- Item clones do not affect entry count.
- Every folder counts as an entry. Every folder is considered unique. No two folders can have the same Sortly ID.
- Item A (0 quantity) + Item B (0 quantity) = 2 entries
- Item A (7 quantity) + Item A (5 quantity) + Item B (20 quantity) = 2 entries
- Folder Y + Folder Z + Item A (100 quantity) = 3 entries
You can always find your current entry count in the billing info section (https://app.sortly.com/billing-info) of the web app.