In the event that you need to update your password, Sortly makes it very easy to accomplish this. Follow the steps below to update your password through your Sortly backend.
- Log in to your Sortly dashboard through app.sortly.com
- Once in the dashboard, click on the settings panel seen here:
- Once on the settings tab, click on the tab that says 'User Profile' (https://app.sortly.com/user-profile)
- Once in the User profile section, you should see a section called 'Change Password' seen below. If you know your current password and would just like to change your password, you can fill out the fields in the below screenshot.
- Once you have made these changes, you have hit the 'save changes' button to confirm the password change.
If you do not remember your current password, you can click here to reset your password: https://app.sortly.com/reset-password
- Once you click the forgot password button, we will send you an email to the email on file with steps to reset your password. (Note, this email may go to your spam folder depending on your companies firewall settings)
- The email will look like this:
- Click on the 'Change My Password' text, and you should be redirected to a password reset screen:
- Once you have made your password, hit the 'reset password' button, and you will be good to go.
- Your password is now updated. You will need to log in through both the web and mobile with your new credentials. You can log in through app.sortly.com.
If you have any trouble receiving your password reset link, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get you back into your account in no time.