Subscriptions created through the Apple app store or Google Play store have to be updated directly on your device. Unfortunately, Sortly is unable to cancel or make changes to these subscriptions on your behalf.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
Here's what to do if you don't see the subscription that you want.
- Choose a different subscription option or tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
You can also manage subscriptions when you go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu >> Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to update.
- Choose from the following:
- For active subscriptions, tap Manage.
- To fix your payment method, tap Update.
- Follow the instructions to update your payment method.
If you have any issues with this process please reach out to email@example.com.