Subscriptions created through the Apple app store or Google Play store must be updated directly on your device. Unfortunately, Sortly is unable to cancel or make changes to these subscriptions on your behalf.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
Here's what to do if you don't see the subscription that you want.
- Choose a different subscription option or tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
You can also manage subscriptions when you visit Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu >> Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to update.
- Choose from the following:
- For active subscriptions, tap Manage.
- To fix your payment method, tap Update.
- Follow the instructions to update your payment method.
If your payment method is declined or has insufficient funds, your subscription may be canceled. Add a backup payment method, or set up your subscription again.
If you have any issues with this process please reach out to email@example.com.