Whether you are uploading photos from your mobile phone, tablet, or desktop, you have the ability to edit your photos' zoom level, orientation, crop level, and even reorder them!
Please note that editing photos is only available on the web version (app.sortly.com). On the mobile app, you can add or remove photos. Please see this article for more information: How to Add Photos to Items or Folders.
- Navigate to the photo you would like to edit and click the Edit icon in the upper left
- Then click the pencil icon next to the photo
- You will then land on the edit screen where you can choose the edit option
In the red box above, you can see the settings for editing the photo. The edit options from left to right are:
- Move - move the location of the image or the starting point of the image
- Crop - cut the image to a different size
- Zoom In - move in on the image
- Zoom Out - move out on the image
- Rotate Counterclockwise
- Rotate Clockwise
Once you have made the adjustments to the photo, click SAVE at the bottom and then SAVE again at the top right
If you have any questions about this process, please click here to contact our Support Team.