Sortly offers the ability to view alerts on both the web and the mobile application. We offer our application on both Android and iOS for our customers. If you have ever wanted to view alerts on the go, you can easily do so through the mobile app. I am going to walk you through how to see these alerts from the App on your phone or tablet.
- Make sure you have the mobile app downloaded from your respective app store. You can search Sortly in the Google Play or Apple App stores and you will be able to find our app.
- Once the app has been downloaded you will sign in using your credentials.
- We offer the ability to sign in through Apple and Google, along with an email sign-in.
- When you open the app, you will see a bell icon that represents alerts. You can see what this looks like here:
- From here, you will click on the bell icon to open your alerts panel. You should land on a page that looks like this:
On this tab you will have a few different settings broken down that you can select from:
- Check Box - (Top Right):
- The check box at the top right of the above screenshot allows you to be able to select multiple alerts at one time. This can be useful if you're looking to mark multiple alerts as completed (read) or move them to the archive folder.
- File Cabinet (Top Right):
- The file cabinet at the top right is also known as the archive folder. This will showcase all of the alerts that have been marked as read. You can use this tab to see any and all of your past alerts within Sortly, when they were triggered and why they were triggered.
- Date Field (Right below the Alerts text):
- This field will allow you to set a timeframe to see when alerts were triggered within Sortly. We offer some preset filters in terms of a time frame that you can select from or you can add your own time period.
- Search Alerts:
- We also enable the ability for you to search for specific alerts. You can search for the item name and it will find any alerts triggered for that item name.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.