Sortly offers you the ability to create labels for inventory items both in the form of a QR code and a Barcode. Once you make a label in Sortly, you are given a PDF download which you can then use to print the label on a standard printer, single label printer, or inkjet printer.
Today, we'll walk you through how to reprint this label out if you need another copy of the label at a later time. You can do this both through the mobile and the web versions of Sortly.
- Find the item or folder for the item that you would like the reprint the label.
- Once you have found the item or folder, click on the 3 dots for the selected entry and click on the create label button. You can see an example of this here:
- Upon clicking on the 'create label' button, you will go through the same process of creating a label as you have in the past.
- Keep in mind that the label itself will not change (meaning the QR code or Barcode) but you can adjust the size, the information on the label, and even add custom notes to the label.
- Once you have finished creating the label, Sortly will generate a PDF which you can then use to print out a new label and adhere it to the specific item.
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.