Updating your billing information for your Sortly account has never been easier. In the billing tab of your account, Owner-level users can manage their:
- Current plan
- Update your credit card
- See your payment history
Please Note: If you pay through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, these steps will not apply to you. See the section below section called App Store Billing for billing information related to these respective stores.
Access the Billing Panel
- Login to Sortly through our online portal at app.sortly.com
- Once you are logged into your Sortly account, click on the settings tab (You can also go directly to the billing tab here:https://app.sortly.com/billing-info)
- Once in the settings panel, click on the tab that says Plan & Billing
- Once in this tab, you should see the settings below.
- Current Plan - shows your current plan within Sortly
- Manage Plan
- Update Billing Details
- Here you can update your card at any time. Please Note: Any changes will take effect on the next billing cycle.
- Payment History
- Payment History shows the history of payments made for your active account.
- Manage Seats
- This is where you will be able to manage all of the members that are on your team.
Please note: When you update the email to log in associated with your account, it does not update the email that receives invoices. If you'd like another email added to receive copies of invoices or you need to change the invoice email address on file, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to update that for you.
App Store Billing
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
Here's what to do if you don't see the subscription that you want.
- Choose a different subscription option or tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
You can also manage subscriptions when you go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu >> Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to update.
- Choose from the following:
- For active subscriptions, tap Manage.
- To fix your payment method, tap Update.
- Follow the instructions to update your payment method.
If you have any issues with this process please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.