With Sortly's report subscription option, Enterprise users can set up a custom report to run regularly and automatically deliver to their email. This eliminates the need for manual report generation and distribution, saving time and improving efficiency.
If you are not an Enterprise customer and want to learn more, please click here.
Creating a Report Subscription
To subscribe to a report, you'll first need to create a custom report. For more information, please click here: Custom Reports.
- Click on the Reports tab and find the Saved Report you would like to subscribe to
- Click the specific report and then Subscribe to Report:
- Reports Tab
- Inside the Custom Report
- You will then be shown options for the report subscription
- Review your choices and click SUBSCRIBE
- In the Reports tab view, you will see this symbol indicating that you have subscribed to the report
Editing a Report Subscription
If you need to edit the subscription to change any details, click the three dots and then Subscribed
Report Subscription Options
Users can choose from the following options when creating a report subscription:
- CSV or XLS
- Weekly, Monthly, or Daily
Day of the week
Time of day - Options include 8 AM, 12 PM, 4 PM, 8 PM.
If you have any questions about report subscriptions, please click here to contact our Support Team.